/p5-FileHandle-Unget, Perl5 module providing an improved filehandle
0.1628nb2, Package name:
p5-FileHandle-Unget-0.1628nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
FileHandle::Unget is a drop-in replacement for FileHandle which
allows more than one byte to be placed back on the input. It supports
an ungetc(ORD) which can be called more than once in a row, and an
ungets(SCALAR) which places a string of bytes back on the input.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-FileHandle-Unget-0.1628nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-FileHandle-Unget-0.1628nb1
- (2015-05-06) Updated to version: p5-FileHandle-Unget-0.1628
- (2015-04-21) Updated to version: p5-FileHandle-Unget-0.1627
- (2015-04-09) Updated to version: p5-FileHandle-Unget-0.1625
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-FileHandle-Unget-0.1623nb5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-05-06 04:47:04 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.1628
Version 0.1628: Sat May 2 2015
- Prevent CPAN from indexing private-lib
| 2015-04-23 16:16:55 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add dependency to www/p5-URI (unless Can't locate URI/Escape.pm), thanks joerg@.
| 2015-04-21 03:02:20 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
- Add dependency as
- Update 0.1625 to 0.1627
Version 0.1627: Mon Apr 20 2015
- Clarify licensing terms
- Move verbose testing to a private module, and implement it in a way that
doesn't require editing the Makefile after it is generated.
- Require File::Slurp instead of including it, to avoid potential problems
http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/ … 36eb4f9f07
- Fix tests so that they don't prematurely delete the temp file
See for example:
http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/ … 616735162a
- Fix tests on Windows.
http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/ … 062b825c07
Version 0.1626: Sun Apr 12 2015
- Enable verbose testing for CPAN-testers
- Consolidate issue tracking at rt.cpan.org
| 2015-04-09 03:28:23 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.1623 to 0.1625
Version 0.1625: Mon Mar 30 2015
- Modify the memory leak test to check for <= 0 bytes. I'm not sure how this
scenario happens, but test failures like this indicate that it can:
http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/ … 02e0bfc7aa
- Attempt to fix loss of lines when $/ is undef. Thanks to Nigel Horne for the
automated testing that found the failure.
http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/ … 157e3e1735
Version 0.1624: Sun Mar 22 2015
- Moved code to github
- Added POD test
- Improve testability of binmode_bug.t, stdin_tell_bug.t
- Implement a potential fix for test failures where FileHandle::getline()
seems to be reading a single line even though $/ is undef. Unfortunately I
can't reproduce this failure, so I'll submit and check the CPAN Testers
- Use "local $/" instead of reassigning global $/. Perhaps this is somehow
related to the test failures above?
- Improve documentation for input_record_separator()
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.