/p5-Filesys-Notify-Simple, Perl5 module providing a simple and dumb file system watcher
0.12nb2, Package name:
p5-Filesys-Notify-Simple-0.12nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module Filesys::Notify::Simple is a simple but unified
interface to get notifications of changes to a given filesystem
path. It utilizes inotify2 on Linux and fsevents on OS X if they're
installed, with a fallback to the full directory scan if they're
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Filesys-Notify-Simple-0.12nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Filesys-Notify-Simple-0.12nb1
- (2015-01-31) Updated to version: p5-Filesys-Notify-Simple-0.12
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Filesys-Notify-Simple-0.08nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Filesys-Notify-Simple-0.08nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Filesys-Notify-Simple-0.08nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-31 02:42:28 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.08 to 0.12
0.12 2013-06-13 14:45:27 PDT
- Fix GH#12, Tests should no longer fail under HARNESS_OPTIONS=j10 (Kent \
0.11 2013-06-12 17:39:36 PDT
- use Milla
0.10 Fri Feb 1 00:40:56 PST 2013
- Support moved files with inotify2 (nihen)
0.09 Fri Jan 25 08:08:33 PST 2013
- Added Win32 support (yak1ex)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.