/p5-Getopt-Mixed, Mixed Getopt wrapper
1.12nb2, Package name:
p5-Getopt-Mixed-1.12nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
[This module is obsolete, but is needed for an older package]
Getopt::Mixed provides GNU-style option processing for Perl 5 scripts,
with both long and short options. Please see the documentation at the
end of the module for instructions on its use and licensing
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Getopt-Mixed-1.12nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Getopt-Mixed-1.12nb1
- (2014-09-06) Updated to version: p5-Getopt-Mixed-1.12
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Getopt-Mixed-1.11nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Getopt-Mixed-1.11nb1
- (2012-10-22) Updated to version: p5-Getopt-Mixed-1.11
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-09-06 15:43:19 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.12
- No functional changes
- Minor documentation & metadata improvements
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-22 00:42:57 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.11:
1.11 August 25, 2012
- No functional changes
- Minor documentation improvements
- Now built with Dist::Zilla (includes v2 META.json)
- Repository now publicly available on GitHub