/p5-IO-TieCombine, Perl 5 module to produce tied separate but combined variables
1.005nb1, Package name:
p5-IO-TieCombine-1.005nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
IO::TieCombine - produce tied (and other) separate but combined variables.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-IO-TieCombine-1.005nb1
- (2016-04-29) Updated to version: p5-IO-TieCombine-1.005
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-IO-TieCombine-1.004nb1
- (2015-02-08) Updated to version: p5-IO-TieCombine-1.004
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-IO-TieCombine-1.002nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-IO-TieCombine-1.002nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-04-29 15:08:59 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated to devel/p5-IO-TieCombine-1.005
1.005 2015-10-30 22:18:10-04:00 America/New_York
- fileno on a IO::TieCombine::Handle now returns a negative value
so they can be known to be artificial
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-08 03:56:20 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 1.002 to 1.004
1.004 2014-02-01 19:15:17-05:00 America/New_York
- update bugtracker link
1.003 2013-09-21 15:11:30 Asia/Tokyo
- "say" to a tied fh on 5.12, 5.14, and 5.16 is broken, too;
we'll test it, but leave the test broken, for now
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.