/p5-IPC-Run3, IPC::Run3 - run a subprocess in batch mode
0.048nb2, Package name:
p5-IPC-Run3-0.048nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module allows you to run a subprocess and redirect stdin, stdout,
and/or stderr to files and perl data structures. It aims to satisfy
99% of the need for using system, qx, and open3 with a simple,
extremely Perlish API and none of the bloat and rarely used features
Speed, simplicity, and portability are paramount. (That's speed of
Perl code; which is often much slower than the kind of buffered I/O
that this module uses to spool input to and output from the child
command.) Disk space is not.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-IPC-Run3-0.048nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-IPC-Run3-0.048nb1
- (2015-03-16) Updated to version: p5-IPC-Run3-0.048
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-IPC-Run3-0.045nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-IPC-Run3-0.045nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-IPC-Run3-0.045nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-05-03 12:54:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (78) |
Reset maintainer (observer now).
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-03-16 00:16:06 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.045 to 0.048
- no code changes from 0.047
- update bugtracker and repo links
- handle system() returning == 0xFF00 on Win32
- use Win32::ShellQuote for shell quoting on Win32
- replace a die with a croak (thanks, Mike Doherty)
- typo fixes in documentation (thanks, David Steinbrunner)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.