/p5-IPC-Shareable, Tie a variable to shared memory
0.61nb2, Package name:
p5-IPC-Shareable-0.61nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
IPC::Shareable allows you to tie a variable to shared memory making
it easy to share the contents of that variable with other Perl
processes. Scalars, arrays, and hashes can be tied. The variable
being tied may contain arbitrarily complex data structures -
including references to arrays, hashes of hashes, etc.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-IPC-Shareable-0.61nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-IPC-Shareable-0.61nb1
- (2015-02-08) Updated to version: p5-IPC-Shareable-0.61
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-IPC-Shareable-0.60nb9
- (2013-11-30) Updated to version: p5-IPC-Shareable-0.60nb8
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-IPC-Shareable-0.60nb7
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-08 04:00:35 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.60 to 0.61
0.61 Mon Oct 8 00:27:39 2012
- Added patch from Frank Lichtenheld fixing IPC::Shareable's dependence
on the presence of a perl bug which is no longer present in perl >= 5.10
- Fixed bug reported by Dan Harbin where the FETCH operation on a tie()d
string containing HASH, ARRAY, or SCALAR fails because it was using
the stringification of the data to determine what kind of reference
it was. Now using Scalar::Util::reftype
- Added missing dependency on IPC::Semaphore to Makefile.PL (reported
by Adrian Issott)
- Added a 'sleep 1' in a test that was hanging on certain systems
due (possibly) to two alarm signals coming too quickly to the
child process. From Ton Voon.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-11-24 10:57:04 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (23) |
Comment out p5-Storable dependency; included in perl since 5.7.3.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.