/p5-IPC-System-Simple, Run commands simply, with detailed diagnostics
1.25nb2, Package name:
p5-IPC-System-Simple-1.25nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Calling Perl's in-built system() function is easy, determining if it was
successful is hard. Let's face it, $? isn't the nicest variable in the
world to play with, and even if you do check it, producing a well-formatted
error string takes a lot of work.
IPC::System::Simple takes the hard work out of calling external commands.
The IPC::System::Simple module also provides a simple replacement to Perl's
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-IPC-System-Simple-1.25nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-IPC-System-Simple-1.25nb1
- (2015-02-08) Updated to version: p5-IPC-System-Simple-1.25
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-IPC-System-Simple-1.21nb5
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-IPC-System-Simple-1.21nb4
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-IPC-System-Simple-1.21nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-08 04:03:06 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 1.21 to 1.25
1.25 2013-10-20 13:38:32 Pacific/Auckland
* BUILD: No longer ship unrequired file Debian_CPANTS.txt.
(GH #7, thanks to real-dam)
1.24 2013-10-18 16:27:39 Australia/Melbourne
* BUILD: No longer mark BSD::Resource as required (GH #6).
* TEST: Skip core-dump tests on OS X. They're not as
straightforward as the test script would like. (GH #5).
1.23 2013-10-08 14:50:50 Australia/Melbourne
* BUGFIX: Silence "Statement unlikely to be reached" warning
* BUGFIX: Repository information fix, and typo fixes (@dsteinbrunner)
* BUILD: Converted to using dzil.
1.22 Tue Oct 8 14:49:43 AUSEST 2013
* Same as 1.23 release, but with booched changelog. Oops! :)
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.