/p5-Import-Into, Perl5 module to import packages into other packages
1.002005nb1, Package name:
p5-Import-Into-1.002005nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Writing exporters is a pain. Some use Exporter, some use Sub::Exporter,
some use Moose::Exporter, some use Exporter::Declare ... and some things
If you want to re-export other things, you have to know which is which.
Exporter subclasses provide export_to_level, but if they overrode their
import method all bets are off. Sub::Exporter provides an into parameter
but figuring out something used it isn't trivial. Pragmas need to have
their import method called directly since they affect the current unit
It's ... annoying.
However, there is an approach that actually works for all of these types.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Import-Into-1.002005nb1
- (2015-08-30) Updated to version: p5-Import-Into-1.002005
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Import-Into-1.002004nb1
- (2014-07-17) Updated to version: p5-Import-Into-1.002004
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Import-Into-1.002000nb1
- (2014-01-01) Updated to version: p5-Import-Into-1.002000
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-30 17:59:27 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.002005:
1.002005 - 2015-08-28
- fix level as a hashref parameter
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-03-17 13:40:02 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add BUILD_DEPENDS+= for make test.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-07-17 07:28:40 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.002004
1.002004 - 2014-07-09
- fix prerequisite declarations for older toolchain
1.002003 - 2014-07-09
- module loading is now done while importing, making it unnecessary to load
them beforehand (RT#96995, Christian Walde)
1.002002 - 2014-05-06
- minor metadata updates
1.002001 - 2014-03-04
- fix tests and Makefile.PL to support perl 5.6
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.