/p5-Log-Any-Adapter-Dispatch, Log::Any adapter uses Log::Dispatch for logging
0.08, Package name:
p5-Log-Any-Adapter-Dispatch-0.08, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This Log::Any adapter uses Log::Dispatch for logging.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-20) Updated to version: p5-Log-Any-Adapter-Dispatch-0.08
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Log-Any-Adapter-Dispatch-0.06nb8
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Log-Any-Adapter-Dispatch-0.06nb7
- (2015-01-18) Updated to version: p5-Log-Any-Adapter-Dispatch-0.06nb6
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Log-Any-Adapter-Dispatch-0.06nb5
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Log-Any-Adapter-Dispatch-0.06nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-20 10:47:04 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-Log-Any-Adapter-Dispatch to 0.08
0.08 2017-02-24 23:06:26-06:00 America/Chicago
- Fixed distribution not correctly attributing contributors
0.07 2017-02-24 23:01:06-06:00 America/Chicago
- Fixed incompatibility between this module and Log-Dispatch v2.60.
Log-Dispatch has become more strict about what parameters it
accepts, and we've been always sending it some invalid ones.
Thanks to @pghmcfc for the report and @rehsack for the patch!
https://github.com/jonswar/perl-log-any … h/issues/1
https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html … 6b27b5b85c
Add following lines for make test
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-18 11:09:20 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Adjust DEPENDS because Log::Any::Adapter was merged into Log::Any.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.