/p5-MooseX-ConfigFromFile, Abstract Moose role for setting attributes from a configfile
0.14nb1, Package name:
p5-MooseX-ConfigFromFile-0.14nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is an abstract role which provides an alternate constructor for creating
objects using parameters passed in from a configuration file. The actual
implementation of reading the configuration file is left to concrete subroles.
It declares an attribute configfile and a class method new_with_config, and
requires that concrete roles derived from it implement the class method
Attributes specified directly as arguments to new_with_config supercede those
in the configfile.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-ConfigFromFile-0.14nb1
- (2015-09-04) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-ConfigFromFile-0.14
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-ConfigFromFile-0.13nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-ConfigFromFile-0.13nb1
- (2014-02-16) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-ConfigFromFile-0.13
- (2013-07-03) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-ConfigFromFile-0.11
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-04 16:47:08 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.14
0.14 2015-08-16 03:11:52Z
- update some distribution tooling
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-02-16 16:12:56 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating package for Perl5 module MooseX::ConfigFromFile from CPAN in
devel/p5-MooseX-ConfigFromFile from 0.11 to 0.13.
- adjust dependencies
0.13 2013-11-30 16:47:36Z
- re-release to fix compile test
0.12 2013-09-14 16:37:49Z (Karen Etheridge)
- warnings tests bypassed during installation
- repository migrated from shadowcat to the github moose organization
| 2013-07-03 18:30:59 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating package for CPAN distribution MooseX-ConfigFromFile in
devel/p5-MooseX-ConfigFromFile from 0.04nb2 to 0.11.
- adjust dependencies
0.11 2013-06-23 09:22:04 PDT-0700 (Karen Etheridge)
- bump prereq version for MooseX::Types::Path::Tiny to ensure a
broken version is not installed
0.10 2013-02-12 13:17:44 PST-0800 (Karen Etheridge)
- allow clean composition into a role, without requiring an -exclude
0.09 2013-02-11 09:35:50 PST-0800 (Karen Etheridge)
- removed prereqs which are only used for optional tests
0.08 2013-02-09 16:24:27 PST-0800 (Karen Etheridge)
- allow configfiles called "0"
- configfile value now passed through to new()
- new _get_default_configfile method added, which consumers can
override to provide a default value without having to redefine the
attribute itself (via RT#79746) -- PLEASE READ THE DOCUMENTATION
if you override the configfile attribute!
0.07 2013-02-04 (Karen Etheridge)
- fixed tests to not load optional dependencies
0.06 2013-02-03 (Karen Etheridge)
- the configfile attribute is now a Path::Tiny, not a Path::Class
(coercions from strings are still supported, and now also from any
other type that has a string coercion).
0.05 2013-02-03 (Karen Etheridge)
- documentation corrected to demostrate how to properly override the
configfile method to provide a default from the consuming class,
without having to redefine the attribute itself
- if MooseX::Getopt is installed, the configfile attribute has the
Getopt trait applied
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.