/p5-MooseX-Getopt, Perl 5 Moose role for processing command line options
0.47nb1, Package name:
p5-MooseX-Getopt-0.47nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module MooseX::Getopt is a Moose role which provides an
alternate constructor for creating objects using parameters passed
in from the command line.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Getopt-0.47nb1
- (2012-09-10) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Getopt-0.47
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-10-21) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Getopt-0.37
- (2011-08-14) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Getopt-0.33nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-09-10 12:24:08 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating package for CPAN module MooseX::Getopt in devel/p5-MooseX-Getopt
from 0.37 to 0.47.
- adjust (build/test) dependencies
0.47 2012-08-30 16:37:59 PDT-0700
- re-release to remove double $VERSION declarations
0.46 2012-08-30 15:17:28 PDT-0700
- -h is also treated as a --help option
0.45 2012-05-13 09:49:58 PDT-0700
- use Path::Class in test to avoid test failures on MSWin32 with filename
0.44 2012-05-11 10:44:48 PDT-0700
- now respecting value of configfile passed to the constructor, when used in
conjunction with MooseX::ConfigFromFile. (Karen Etheridge)
0.43 2012-04-29 09:35:52 PDT-0700
- re-release as non-trial.
0.42-TRIAL 2012-04-15 09:13:05 PDT-0700
- reformatted the Changes file, with the help of CPAN::Changes, to something
a little more standard.
- more release-only tests added
0.41-TRIAL 2012-04-14 18:36:00 PDT-0700
- Now bails with exit status 0, rather than dying, when printing
requested --usage/--help information (usage printed via invalid arguments
will still die, however). (Karen Etheridge)
- Fix tests when MooseX::ConfigFromFile is installed, with
Getopt::Long::Descriptive >= 0.091. RT#76287
- Pod fix from debian. Salvatore Bonaccorso <email@example.com> RT#74681
- Spelling fix from debian. Jonathan Yu <firstname.lastname@example.org> RT#74681
- Fix argument parsing in process_argv when used with ConfigFromFile so
that -v can be used as expected, rather than being grabbed as --version
- More documentation on Getopt::Long settings and how they alter this
role's behaviour, in particular with regards to extra_argv capturing.
| 2011-10-21 09:13:58 by Hiramatsu Yoshifumi | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update p5-MooseX-Getopt to 0.37.
Changes from previous:
0.37 Wed 30 Mar 2011
* Fix missing dependency. (RT#67077)
0.36 Tue 29 Mar 2011
* Fix dist.ini 'Prereq' into 'Prereqs' (Damien Krotkine)
- change it to a MooseX::Role::Parameterized, so that it accepts
'getopt_conf' parameter (Damien Krotkine)
0.35 Wed 09 Feb 2011
* Fix missed change from Test::Exception to Test::Fatal
0.34 Tue 08 Feb 2011
* The test suite now uses Test::Fatal instead of Test::Exception. (Karen
* Move most of new_with_options logic into separate publically
accessible process_argv method, so that arg processing can be
done without actually creating object (Jonathan Swartz)
| 2011-08-14 14:26:51 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (406) |
Revision bump after updating perl5 to 5.14.1.
| 2010-09-02 22:23:38 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating devel/p5-MooseX-Getopt from 0.31nb1 to 0.33
- adjusting dependencies
0.33 Thu 26 Aug 2010
* Remove Test::Most from newly added test (RT#60766)
0.32 Thu 26 Aug 2010
* Fix handling of Union types (RT#58417)
| 2010-08-21 18:37:14 by Stoned Elipot | Files touched by this commit (1724) | |
Bump the PKGREVISION for all packages which depend directly on perl,
to trigger/signal a rebuild for the transition 5.10.1 -> 5.12.1.
The list of packages is computed by finding all packages which end
up having either of PERL5_USE_PACKLIST, BUILDLINK_API_DEPENDS.perl,
or PERL5_PACKLIST defined in their make setup (tested via
"make show-vars VARNAMES=..."), minus the packages updated after
the perl package update.
sno@ was right after all, obache@ kindly asked and he@ led the
| 2010-07-14 11:18:52 by Stoned Elipot | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update from version 0.28 to version 0.31.
- adjust dependencies
0.31 Wed 7 Jul 2010
* Fix issue causing tests to fail if MooseX::SimpleConfig isn't installed.
0.30 Tue 6 Jul 2010
- uses attribute insertion order when determining the order in which
options are documented in the usage (e.g. in $obj->usage->text). (Karen
- store the usage object to the usage attr (RT#58715)
- properly checks whether the *option* --help, --usage, or --? were used,
rather than the attribute 'help', 'usage' or '?' were set
- add the usage attribute for storing the Getopt::Long::Descriptive::Usage
object, and the help attribute for storing --help, --usage and --? state
(RT#47865, RT#56783, RT#52474). (Karen Etheridge)
- Disable auto_help config in Getopt::Long, to avoid calling into
pod2usage when the --help option is used while MooseX::ConfigFromFile
is in use (the intent is just to fetch the value of the configfile
option) (RT#57683). (Karen Etheridge)
0.29 Tue. Jun 15 2010
* Fix repository metadata. Thanks Robert Bohne for noticing!