/p5-MooseX-NonMoose, Perl 5 module to subclass non-Moose classes with Moose
0.26nb2, Package name:
p5-MooseX-NonMoose-0.26nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module MooseX::NonMoose allows for easily subclassing
non-Moose classes with Moose, taking care of the annoying details.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-NonMoose-0.26nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-NonMoose-0.26nb1
- (2014-07-13) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-NonMoose-0.26
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-NonMoose-0.24nb1
- (2014-01-21) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-NonMoose-0.24
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-NonMoose-0.22nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-07-13 13:06:03 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.26
Add missing DEPENDS
- fix dependency specification for Try::Tiny (Gareth Harper, #9)
- fix for Module::Runtime 0.014
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-01-21 14:55:50 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.24
- added missing lib include (Karen Etheridge)
- stop using old and deprecated (or soon to be deprecated) functions from
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.