/p5-MooseX-Types, Organise your Moose types in libraries
0.38, Package name:
p5-MooseX-Types-0.38, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The types provided with Moose are by design global. This package
helps you to organise and selectively import your own and the
built-in types in libraries. As a nice side effect, it catches
typos at compile-time too.
However, the main reason for this module is to provide an easy way
to not have conflicts with your type names, since the internal
fully qualified names of the types will be prefixed with the
This module will also provide you with some helper functions to
make it easier to use Moose types in your code.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-10-31) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Types-0.38
- (2013-07-03) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Types-0.36
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Types-0.35nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Types-0.35nb1
- (2012-09-10) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Types-0.35
- (2012-09-03) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Types-0.30nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-11-05 01:46:10 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix build.(Spotted by joerg@, thanks !)
| 2013-10-31 09:33:49 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.38
0.38 2013-09-17 00:44:16Z (Karen Etheridge)
- removed use of deprecated enum syntax
0.37 2013-09-08 21:58:26Z (Karen Etheridge)
- removed use of deprecated Class::MOP::load_class
- repository has moved to the GitHub Moose organization
| 2013-07-03 17:35:41 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating package for CPAN distribution MooseX-Types in devel/p5-MooseX-Types
from 0.35nb2 to 0.36.
0.36 2013-06-22 13:48:37 PDT-0700 (Karen Etheridge)
- fixed failing tests on 5.8.5 due to incorrect == overload
(RT#77100, Graham Knop)
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-09-10 12:35:15 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating package for CPAN module MooseX::Types in devel/p5-MooseX-Types
from 0.30nb1 to 0.35.
- adjust dependencies
- The new delegation code could fail when a type had no
parent. Attempting to subtype Any was one way to trigger the
bug. (Dave Rolsky)
- The new delegation code broke calling ->can or ->isa on
MooseX::Types::TypeDecorator as a class method. (Dave Rolsky)
- Special case new to avoid unexpected exceptions on unloaded classes
- Switch delegation order to prioritise type over class except for new
- Support delegation of methods to the class for class types
- Factor out _try_delegate method
- Add support for qw( :all ) on MooseX::Types::Combine libraries.
| 2012-09-03 13:16:27 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (67) |
Changing all PERL5_MODULE_TYPE from Module::Install to M::I::Bundled,
Module::Install is for Authors only.