/p5-MooseX-Types-Common, Commonly-used type constraints that do not ship with Moose by default
0.001014, Package name:
p5-MooseX-Types-Common-0.001014, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
A set of commonly-used type constraints that do not ship with Moose by default.
A Str with no new-line characters.
Does what it says on the tin.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-03) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Types-Common-0.001014
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Types-Common-0.001013nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Types-Common-0.001013nb1
- (2015-04-10) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Types-Common-0.001013
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Types-Common-0.001012nb1
- (2014-01-09) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Types-Common-0.001012
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-03 03:18:30 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.001014
0.001014 2017-01-19 02:29:46Z
- provide inlined version of NumericCode (Gregory Oschwald, GitHub PR#4)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-10 03:21:14 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.001013
0.001013 2015-03-28 22:16:00Z
- better fix for fully-qualified type names, made to MooseX::Types directly
- whitespace is now permitted in the NumericCode type (Denis Ibaev)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-01-09 08:22:17 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.001012
0.001012 2013-12-17 23:09:36Z
- fully-qualified type names like MooseX::Types::Common::String::SimpleStr
work again (removed in 0.001011)
0.001011 2013-12-14 18:15:31Z
- update configure_requires checking in Makefile.PL, add CONTRIBUTING file
0.001010 2013-09-27 04:39:30Z
- add incomplete prereq on Test::Warnings (haarg)
- re-release with fixed compile test
0.001009 2013-09-14 22:11:25Z
- converted to Dist::Zilla
- SingleDigit now supports zero and negative numbers (RT#86738)
- UpperCase and LowerCase string types now properly understand unicode
- repository moved to the github moose organization
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.