/p5-MooseX-Types-URI, URI related types and coercions for Moose
0.08nb1, Package name:
p5-MooseX-Types-URI-0.08nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This package provides Moose types for fun with URIs.
It has slightly DWIMier types than the URI classes have due to implementation
details, so the types should be more forgiving when ducktyping will work anyway
(e.g. URI::WithBase does not inherit URI).
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Types-URI-0.08nb1
- (2015-09-05) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Types-URI-0.08
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Types-URI-0.07nb1
- (2014-11-01) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Types-URI-0.07
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Types-URI-0.05nb1
- (2014-01-09) Updated to version: p5-MooseX-Types-URI-0.05
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-05 08:47:07 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.08
0.08 2015-08-16 02:14:11Z
- fix duplicate TYPES section in pod
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-11-01 08:34:05 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.07
0.07 2014-06-30 19:37:22Z
- add missing prereq declaration
0.06 2014-06-28 17:00:56Z
- better fix for fully-qualified type names, made to MooseX::Types directly
- load URI::file, URI::data, URI::FromHash dynamically only when used
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-01-09 08:56:56 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.05
0.05 2013-12-17 23:20:10Z
- fully-qualified type names like MooseX::Types::URI::Uri work again
(removed in 0.04)
0.04 2013-11-15 03:50:07Z
- convert to Dist::Zilla, fixing metadata
- fix coercion from HashRef (thanks, MORIYA Masaki!) (RT#69476)
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.