/p5-Net-LDAP-Server-Test, Perl 5 module to test Net::LDAP code
0.19nb2, Package name:
p5-Net-LDAP-Server-Test-0.19nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module Net::LDAP::Server::Test allows you to test to
Net::LDAP code without having a real LDAP server available.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Net-LDAP-Server-Test-0.19nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Net-LDAP-Server-Test-0.19nb1
- (2015-02-13) Updated to version: p5-Net-LDAP-Server-Test-0.19
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Net-LDAP-Server-Test-0.10nb4
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Net-LDAP-Server-Test-0.10nb3
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Net-LDAP-Server-Test-0.10nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-13 14:30:06 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.10 to 0.19
0.11 04 June 2011
* fixes for Net::LDAP::Server 0.43, per patch from RT
0.12 27 Jan 2012
* added stop() method in response to \
removed DESTROY() method since it was a no-op.
* RT 74425 - conditional debug output
* RT 74416 - allow for instantiating with an existing socket object
* RT 74461 - return requested attributes in auto_schema mode
0.13 17 April 2012
* RT 76270 - attributes add/delete/replace
0.14 27 July 2012
* RT 78612 - search scope patch from Thomas Sibley
0.15 21 Sept 2012
* RT 79776 - Net::LDAP >= 0.44 causes stop() to hang indefinitely. \
Added an alarm()
workaround to kill() the problem pid if waitpid() hangs.
0.16 25 Oct 2012
* RT 80360 - return correct LDAP constant if entry does not exist
Patch from Joni Salonen.
* RT 80377 - return correct LDAP constant for variety of conditions.
Patches from Rafael Porres Molina.
0.17 2 Feb 2013
* fix regression introduced in 0.16 via \
(issue RT 80360)
0.18 14 March 2013
* RT 83905 - server->stop() with waitpid+kill may take a second or \
two to work,
so check+sleep for 10 seconds before returning.
0.19 30 April 2013
* patches from chorny @github patching Windows hanging bug (RT #84836)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.