/p5-Ouch, Exceptions that dont hurt
0.0410, Package name:
p5-Ouch-0.0410, Maintainer: schmonz
Ouch provides a class for exception handling that doesn't require
a lot of boilerplate, nor any up front definition. If Exception::Class
is working for you, great! But if you want something that is faster,
easier to use, requires less typing, and has no prereqs, but still
gives you much of that same functionality, then Ouch is for you.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-10-25) Updated to version: p5-Ouch-0.0410
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Ouch-0.0409nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Ouch-0.0409nb1
- (2015-01-30) Updated to version: p5-Ouch-0.0409
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Ouch-0.0408nb1
- (2014-01-02) Updated to version: p5-Ouch-0.0408
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-10-25 14:58:07 by Amitai Schleier | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.0410. From the changelog:
- Fixed some bugs related to Travis. Thanks to Zshawn Syed.
- Fix bugs when working with passed exceptions. Thanks to Flavio Poletti.
- Remove Build.PL. Thanks to Nick Tonkin, andk, Graham Knop, dcollinsn.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-30 17:06:08 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.0409. From the changelog:
- Added support for Travis. Thanks to Zshawn Syed.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-01-02 17:32:17 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.0408. From the changelog:
- Reformatted the Changes file according to the spec in
CPAN::Changes::Spec. Thanks to sergeyromanov who is working on a
quest to improve CPAN:
http://questhub.io/realm/perl/quest/51f … 3959000086
- Catch subclasses of Ouch as well Thanks to Graham Knop.
- Ouch doesn't need 5.12 afterall. Just needed to include the correct
prereqs for the pragmas. Thanks to MidLifeXis and Ether.
- worr submitted a patch fixing some a POD error
- Made Ouch explicitly require Perl 5.12 due to use of "use overload"
and "use parent".
- Fixed documentation misspellings. @richdouglasevans
| 2013-07-10 03:19:36 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.0402. From the changelog:
- Fixed missing documentation for "barf".
- Depricated :traditional in favor of Try::Tiny.
- Documented rethrowing Ouches.
- Added more docs for the :trytiny aliases