/p5-Package-Stash-XS, Perl 5 module providing a better correct Package::Stash implementation
0.28nb3, Package name:
p5-Package-Stash-XS-0.28nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is a backend for p5-Package-Stash, which provides the
functionality in a way that's less buggy and much faster. It will
be used by default if it's installed, and should be preferred in
all environments with a compiler.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Package-Stash-XS-0.28nb3
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Package-Stash-XS-0.28nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Package-Stash-XS-0.28nb1
- (2013-09-06) Updated to version: p5-Package-Stash-XS-0.28
- (2013-07-03) Updated to version: p5-Package-Stash-XS-0.26
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Package-Stash-XS-0.25nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-09-05 20:44:35 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.28:
- fix test issue (Graham Knop)
- handle magic more correctly in add_symbol and get_or_add_symbol
| 2013-07-03 10:34:12 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating package for CPAN distribution Package-Stash-XS in
devel/p5-Package-Stash-XS from 0.25nb2 to 0.26.
- adjust dependencies
- internal refactorings to support Package::Anon stashes - this should
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.