/p5-Package-Variant, Perl5 module wrapper for parameterizable packages
1.003002nb1, Package name:
p5-Package-Variant-1.003002nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module allows you to build packages that return different variations
depending on what parameters are given.
Users of your package will receive a subroutine able to take parameters and
return the name of a suitable variant package. The implmenetation does not
care about what kind of package it builds.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Package-Variant-1.003002nb1
- (2015-09-06) Updated to version: p5-Package-Variant-1.003002
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Package-Variant-1.002002nb1
- (2015-02-14) Updated to version: p5-Package-Variant-1.002002
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Package-Variant-1.001002nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Package-Variant-1.001002nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-06 05:33:01 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 1.002002 to 1.003002
1.003002 - 2015-07-25
- also switch the tests to strictures 2 (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
1.003001 - 2015-07-25
- also switch the documentation to strictures 2 (slow clap for mst there)
1.003000 - 2015-07-25
- switch to strictures 2
- add make_variant_package_name optional method
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-14 03:50:59 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
- Drop patch-aa, which fixed in 1.001003 (see below)
- Update 1.001002 to 1.002002
1.002002 - 2014-08-21
- fix license in metadata
1.002001 - 2014-08-16
- specify perl prerequisite on metadata
- documentation fixes and clarifications
1.002000 - 2013-12-10
- add build_variant method on variable packages, to allow avoiding
importing a generator sub
- fix pragmas applied by modules listed in "importing" from leaking out
into unexpected scopes
1.001004 - 2013-05-04
- fix documentation of "build_variant_of" method (RT#84554 -- thanks,
1.001003 - 2013-03-25
- fix NAME in Makefile.PL (RT#84209)
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.