/p5-Parallel-Prefork, Perl 5 simple prefork server framework
0.18, Package name:
p5-Parallel-Prefork-0.18, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module Parallel::Prefork provides a simple prefork server
framework. It is is much like Parallel::ForkManager, but supports
graceful shutdown and run-time reconfiguration.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-09-20) Updated to version: p5-Parallel-Prefork-0.18
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Parallel-Prefork-0.17nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Parallel-Prefork-0.17nb1
- (2015-02-14) Updated to version: p5-Parallel-Prefork-0.17
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Parallel-Prefork-0.13nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Parallel-Prefork-0.13nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-09-20 14:41:34 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-Parallel-Prefork to 0.18
- fix the broken $pm->wait_all_children without timeout (by shogo82148)
- For make test, following lines added
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-14 10:58:20 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
- Add dependency to p5-Signal-Mask-[0-9]*:../../devel/p5-Signal-Mask
- update 0.13 to 0.17
- fix the broken $pm->wait_all_children with timeout
- $pm->wait_all_children takes an optional argument specifying
a timeout value (in seconds) (by karupanerura)
- fix bug in Parallel::Prefork::SpareWorkers that did not spawn
proceses up to the given maximum number
- fix crash in Parallel::Prefork::SpareWorkers when it receives
a signal while reading the status file (by Perlover)
- fix doc issues
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.