/p5-Path-Class-File-Stat, Cache and compare stat() calls on a Path::Class::File object
0.05nb2, Package name:
p5-Path-Class-File-Stat-0.05nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Path::Class::File::Stat is a simple extension of Path::Class::File.
Path::Class::File::Stat is useful in long-running programs (as under
mod_perl) where you might have a file handle opened and want to check
if the underlying file has changed.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Path-Class-File-Stat-0.05nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Path-Class-File-Stat-0.05nb1
- (2015-02-14) Updated to version: p5-Path-Class-File-Stat-0.05
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Path-Class-File-Stat-0.03nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Path-Class-File-Stat-0.03nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Path-Class-File-Stat-0.03nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-14 13:21:53 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.03 to 0.05
0.04 11 June 2013
* refactor to use both md5 *and* stat() call in changed()
* add actual tests
0.05 11 June 2013
* admin release only: move to github, redo Makefile.PL, refactor tests and \
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.