/p5-RT-Authen-ExternalAuth, RT extension for external authentication methods
0.17nb5, Package name:
p5-RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.17nb5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module RT::Authen::ExternalAuth provides support for external
authentication sources for the RT ticket system.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.17nb5
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.17nb4
- (2014-06-01) Updated to version: p5-RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.17nb3
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.17nb2
- (2013-12-09) Updated to version: p5-RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.17nb1
- (2013-07-28) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version p5-RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.17 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-19 13:24:39 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (27) |
Reset MAINTAINER after tonnerre resigned.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-23 13:46:57 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Honour DESTDIR properly.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-31 14:22:42 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (12) | |
Don't expect perl to provide p5-CGI, depend on the package instead.
p5-CGI will be removed from perl soon.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-12-09 15:17:56 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (238) | |
Fix/Update DEPENDS paterns for perl CORE modules, with some trivial fixes.
Bump PKGREVISION for runtime dependency pattern changed packages.