/p5-SVN-Dump, Perl interface to Subversion dumps
0.06nb2, Package name:
p5-SVN-Dump-0.06nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module lets you manage SVN dumps with Perl.
An SVN::Dump object represents a Subversion dump.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-SVN-Dump-0.06nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-SVN-Dump-0.06nb1
- (2015-02-15) Updated to version: p5-SVN-Dump-0.06
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-SVN-Dump-0.05nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-SVN-Dump-0.05nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-SVN-Dump-0.05nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-15 09:15:20 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.06
0.06 Fri May 31 2013
- speed optimization when reading a dump (thanks to Andrew Sayers)
- a few documentation tweaks (thanks to David Landgren)
- imoproved inter-documentation links
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.