/p5-Safe-Isa, Call isa, can, does and DOES safely on things that may not be objects
1.000005nb2, Package name:
p5-Safe-Isa-1.000005nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Call isa, can, does and DOES safely on things that may not be objects.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Safe-Isa-1.000005nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Safe-Isa-1.000005nb1
- (2014-09-13) Updated to version: p5-Safe-Isa-1.000005
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Safe-Isa-1.000002nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Safe-Isa-1.000002nb1
- (2013-01-26) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version p5-Safe-Isa-1.000002 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-09-13 18:01:14 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.000005
1.000005 - 2014-08-16
- comment blessed use so people who don't know perl stop trying to break it
- add link to lightning talk given at YAPC::NA 2013
1.000004 - 2013-09-18
- fixed slightly mangled metadata from last release
1.000003 - 2013-03-25
- fix NAME in Makefile.PL (RT#84212)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-04-07 22:49:45 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (91) |
Edited DESCR in the case of:
File too long (should be no more than 24 lines).
Line too long (should be no more than 80 characters).
Trailing empty lines.
Trucated the long files as best as possible while preserving the most info
contained in them.
| 2013-01-26 17:35:50 by Ulrich Habel | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Initial import, Safe::Isa - Call isa, can, does and DOES safely on things
that may not be objects.