/p5-ShipIt, Perl software release tool
0.60nb2, Package name:
p5-ShipIt-0.60nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Releasing a new version of software (Perl module) takes a lot of
steps... finding the next version number (and making sure you didn't
already use that version number before), making sure your changelog
is updated, making sure your "make dist" results in a tarball that
builds, commiting changes (with updated version number), tagging,
and uploading the tarball somewhere.
Or maybe more steps. Or not some of the above. Maybe you forgot
something! And maybe you manage multiple projects, and each project
has a different release process.
You want to be hacking, not jumping through hoops.
Your contributors want to see their patches actually make it into
a release, which won't happen if you're afraid of releases.
shipit automates all the hell. It makes life beautiful.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-ShipIt-0.60nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-ShipIt-0.60nb1
- (2015-04-05) Updated to version: p5-ShipIt-0.60
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-ShipIt-0.55nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-ShipIt-0.55nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-ShipIt-0.55nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-05 15:12:11 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.60
* Same as 0.59. Make it non TRIAL :)
* Support TRIAL release for PAUSE with --trial command line option
* Support our $VERSION = 'v1.0.0' construct per xdg
* Fixed an issue with PAUSE
* Supports and writes different style of perl version declarations (Brad Willis)
* Changed the display of git unknown files to be prettier (Daniel LeWarne)
* Include global git exclusion files (Daniel LeWarne)
* Add support for not running under a terminal (Dave Lambley)
* Make tilde (~) to point user's home directory (Dave Lambley)
* miyagawa now takes over the maintenance of ShipIt
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.