/p5-Storable, Perl extension module for persistent data storage
2.51nb2, Package name:
p5-Storable-2.51nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Storable extension brings persistency to your data.
You may recursively store to disk any data structure, no matter
how complex and circular it is, provided it contains only SCALAR,
ARRAY, HASH (possibly tied) and references (possibly blessed) to
At a later stage, or in another program, you may retrieve data from
the stored file and recreate the same hiearchy in memory. If you
had blessed references, the retrieved references are blessed into
the same package, so you must make sure you have access to the same
perl class as the one used to create the relevant objects.
There is also a dclone() routine which performs an optimized
mirroring of any data structure, preserving its topology.
Objects (blessed references) may also redefine the way storage and
retrieval is performed, and/or what deep cloning should do on those
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Storable-2.51nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Storable-2.51nb1
- (2014-07-16) Updated to version: p5-Storable-2.51
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Storable-2.45nb1
- (2013-11-30) Updated to version: p5-Storable-2.45
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Storable-2.39nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-07-15 22:42:03 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.51. From the changelog:
* [perl #121928] Fix memory leak for dclone inside freeze hook
* Do not call DESTROY for empty objects
* Other bugfixes
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-11-24 10:58:21 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.45:
Sat Jul 13 18:34:27 IST 2013 Abhijit Menon-Sen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* [perl #118829] Memory leaks in STORABLE_attach
* [perl #118139] Don't SEGV during global destruction
(Nicholas Clark, report/test from Reini Urban)
* Added security warnings section (Steffen Mueller)
* Update INSTALLDIRS to favour installation in 'site'
(James E Keenan)