/p5-Term-Cap, Perl termcap interface
1.17nb1, Package name:
p5-Term-Cap-1.17nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Perl module providing an interface to the terminal capability database.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Term-Cap-1.17nb1
- (2015-09-07) Updated to version: p5-Term-Cap-1.17
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Term-Cap-1.16nb1
- (2015-02-17) Updated to version: p5-Term-Cap-1.16
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Term-Cap-1.15nb1
- (2013-12-01) Updated to version: p5-Term-Cap-1.15
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-06 08:50:41 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) |
1.17-RC1: Wed 1 Jul 10:30:15 BST 2015
- Fix regression caused by last resort change
- Add support for capabilities of more than 2 characters
1.17: Mon 17 Aug 08:30:54 BST 2015
- No changes version bounce
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-17 07:04:17 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.16
1.16: Sat 5 Apr 10:19:35 BST 2014
- Make last resort actually work from drm00
- Removed change log from Cap.pm
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-12-01 09:45:47 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.15:
1.13 Sat Oct 26 19:08:27 BST 2013
- Bring everything up to date with all patches from RT
- Sync version with core
1.14 Sat Oct 26 19:20:03 BST 2013
- Update versions everywhere
- Change email address and add the github location
1.15 Sat Oct 26 21:28:29 BST 2013
- meta data patch from David Steinbrunner
- Change email in metadata