/p5-Test-CPAN-Meta-YAML, Perl 5 module to validate the META.yml file in a distribution
0.25nb2, Package name:
p5-Test-CPAN-Meta-YAML-0.25nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module was written to ensure that a META.yml file, provided
with a standard distribution uploaded to CPAN, meets the specifications
that slowly being introduced to module uploads, via the use of
ExtUtils::MakeMaker, Module::Build and Module::Install.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Test-CPAN-Meta-YAML-0.25nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Test-CPAN-Meta-YAML-0.25nb1
- (2015-05-23) Updated to version: p5-Test-CPAN-Meta-YAML-0.25
- (2015-01-28) Updated to version: p5-Test-CPAN-Meta-YAML-0.24
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Test-CPAN-Meta-YAML-0.22nb1
- (2013-09-05) Updated to version: p5-Test-CPAN-Meta-YAML-0.22
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-05-23 03:04:29 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.25
- POD fixes (by Olivier Mengué (DOLMEN)).
| 2015-01-28 02:53:39 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.22 to 0.24
- #386b81d - merged document updates from Karen Etheridge (ETHER).
- extended META test suite.
- added META.json and tests.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-09-05 03:33:57 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.22
- change file dates changed to meet W3CDTF standards.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.