/p5-Test-CheckManifest, Check if MANIFEST of perl module matches its distro
1.29nb2, Package name:
p5-Test-CheckManifest-1.29nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Test::CheckManifest is a module for authors of Perl5 modules to verify their
MANIFEST files. Invalid MANIFEST files usually results in failing smoke
tests and more module uploads than necessary.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Test-CheckManifest-1.29nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Test-CheckManifest-1.29nb1
- (2015-01-28) Updated to version: p5-Test-CheckManifest-1.29
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Test-CheckManifest-1.26nb1
- (2013-09-05) Updated to version: p5-Test-CheckManifest-1.26
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Test-CheckManifest-1.24nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-25 16:04:14 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-Test-CheckManifest to 1.31
* Run tests in series, not parallel. This should fix github
#4. Thanks to Michael Gray (mjg17).
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-28 03:00:12 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 1.26 to 1.29
* document dir/file feature that was added in 1.27 (pr#2
- Thanks to Doug Hoyte (FRACTAL))
+ fix bug where some files in the selftest were skipped
while the files where added to the dist.
+ added feature to specify path of MANIFEST or directory where it is stored
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-09-05 08:30:44 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.26
1.26 Thu Jul 19 2012
No changes after 1.25_01
1.25_01 Tue Jul 17 2012
+ Module wasn't able to find the MANIFEST when the test file was in a \
subdirectory - Thanks to BBYRD
- sections "AUTHOR" and "COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE" were \
duplicated - Thanks to BIGPRESH
(once from Dist::Zilla and once in the original source)
1.25 Tue Jan 31 2012
- fix typo in documentation - Thanks to BIGPRESH
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.