/p5-Test-Differences, Test strings and data structures and show differences if not ok
0.6400nb1, Package name:
p5-Test-Differences-0.6400nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
When the code you're testing returns multiple lines, records or
data structures and they're just plain wrong, an equivalent to the
Unix diff utility may be just what's needed.
eq_or_diff_...() compares two strings or (limited) data structures
and either emits an ok indication or a side-by-side diff.
Test::Differences is designed to be used with Test.pm and with
Test::Simple, Test::More, and other Test::Builder based testing
modules. As the SYNOPSIS shows, another testing module must be used
as the basis for your test suite.
These functions assume that you are presenting it with "flat"
records, looking like:
- scalars composed of record-per-line
- arrays of scalars,
- arrays of arrays of scalars,
- arrays of hashes containing only scalars
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Test-Differences-0.6400nb1
- (2016-05-18) Updated to version: p5-Test-Differences-0.6400
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Test-Differences-0.6300nb1
- (2015-02-17) Updated to version: p5-Test-Differences-0.6300
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Test-Differences-0.6100nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Test-Differences-0.6100nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-05-18 13:42:15 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated to devel/p5-Test-Differences to 0.6400
0.64 Sun November 22, 2015
- Bump dependency version for Text::Diff to avoid a buggy release
- Make tests pass with relocation perl (see
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-03-17 14:02:39 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add two more BUILD_DEPENDS+= for make test not to skip t/pod*.t
| 2015-03-17 13:56:19 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add BUILD_DEPENDS+= for make test.
| 2015-02-17 07:21:36 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.6100 to 0.6300
0.63 Thu November 20, 2014
- Minor doco-fixes
- Remove use of flatten, always use Data::Dumper for saner, more readable
output, fixes RT #95446 (David Precious (bigpresh))
0.62 Wed June 25, 2014
- Production release
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.