/p5-Test-File, Test file attributes
1.44.2, Package name:
p5-Test-File-1.44.2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module provides a collection of test utilities for file attributes.
Some file attributes depend on the owner of the process testing the
file in the same way the file test operators do. For instance, root
(or super-user or Administrator) may always be able to read files
no matter the permissions.
Some attributes don't make sense outside of Unix, either, so some
tests automatically skip if they think they won't work on the
platform. If you have a way to make these functions work on Windows,
for instance, please send me a patch. :)
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-10-12) Updated to version: p5-Test-File-1.44.2
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Test-File-1.44nb1
- (2015-09-07) Updated to version: p5-Test-File-1.44
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Test-File-1.41nb1
- (2015-01-28) Updated to version: p5-Test-File-1.41
- (2014-09-12) Updated to version: p5-Test-File-1.39
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-10-10 14:56:08 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-Test-File to 1.44.2
* Update to stable release. This fixes an upcoming Perl @INC
issue that removes the current directory from the default list.
This affects only the test files which use a private library.
If you already have this installed you don't need to update.
* Fix for missing . in
@INC (Github #14 https://github.com/briandfoy/test-file/issues/14)
This relates to CVE-2016-1238
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-06 12:09:20 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 1.41 to 1.44
* Fix file_has_* tests to work on Windows (RJBS) GitHub #13
* check file_mode_has tests for Windows
* Don't install README.pod
* Fix problem with META* specifying requirements (RT #105210)
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-28 03:16:31 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) |
1.41 - Fri Sep 12 15:47:30 2014
* Adjust the UTF-8 and encoding tests to work with older perls
1.40 - Fri Sep 12 05:37:07 2014
* Fix up tests for UTF-8 checks
| 2014-09-12 10:49:52 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 1.39
Add missing BUILD_DEPENDS
Add a patch to fix test
1.39 - Thu Sep 11 05:46:58 2014
* Allow tests to run in parallel (RT #89908 and RT #91862)
1.38 - Thu Sep 11 04:03:42 2014
* Add xmikew's mtime test fucntions. GitHub issue #8
1.37 - Thu Sep 11 03:46:00 2014
* Uncomment accidently commented symlink_target_is_absolute_ok
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.