/p5-Test-Script, Test::Script - Cross-platform basic tests for scripts
1.16, Package name:
p5-Test-Script-1.16, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The intent of this module is to provide a series of basic tests for
scripts in the bin directory of your Perl distribution.
Further, it aims to provide them with perfect platform-compatibility
and in a way that is as unobtrusive as possible.
That is, if the program works on a platform, then Test::Script should
also work on that platform.
In doing so, it is hoped that Test::Script can become a module that
you can safely make a dependency of your module, without risking your
module not working on some platform because of the dependency.
Where a clash exists between wanting more functionality and
maintaining platform safety, this module will err on the side of
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-20) Updated to version: p5-Test-Script-1.16
- (2016-10-15) Updated to version: p5-Test-Script-1.14
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Test-Script-1.12nb1
- (2016-05-18) Updated to version: p5-Test-Script-1.12
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Test-Script-1.10nb1
- (2015-05-23) Updated to version: p5-Test-Script-1.10
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-20 15:00:55 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-Test-Script to 1.16
1.16 2017-03-04 12:16:10 -0500
- Stricter useage of plans.
1.15 2017-02-14 07:08:51 +1100
- Fix bug where list reference arguments to script_compiles
and script_runs are modified (gh#9)
| 2016-10-15 02:51:29 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-Test-Script to 1.14
1.14 2016-10-13 11:04:48 -0400
- Fix a regex in a test that fails on recent versions of
Test2 on Windows (possibly others) (gh#8)
- One of the tests was unreasonably slow, so it does
not get run for users, but will be used for development
- Remove warning condition that happens with at least some
older versions of Perl when using quotemeta without
parentheses (gh#7 Thanks Brendan Byrd)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-05-18 13:59:11 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-Test-Script to 1.12 (from 1.10)
1.12 2016-05-02 11:18:01 -0400
- Production release identical to 1.11_03 release.
1.11_03 2016-04-28 06:45:52 -0400
- Check for IO errors on temporary .pm file
1.11_02 2016-04-27 13:15:35 -0400
- One possible fix for gh#5
1.11_01 2016-04-27 12:28:33 -0400
- Including some optional Test2 based tests that should
only be run with a merged Test2 / Test::Builder
(currently a dev release as Test::Simple on CPAN)
| 2016-05-03 12:54:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (78) |
Reset maintainer (observer now).
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-05-23 03:10:21 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 1.07 to 1.10
1.10 2015-05-12 05:15:41 -0400
- Work around for buggy IPC::Run3 0.048 on MSWin32
On Windows we probe for and mitigate a bug in IPC::Run3
(see https://github.com/plicease/Test-Script/issues/1 for details)
with the intention of removing the workaround if/when IPC::Run3
1.09 2015-05-07 16:44:26 -0400
- If IPC::Run3::run3 throws an exception it will now fail the test
(with a helpful diagnostic) rather than crashing the test script.
- A script that is killed with a singnal is now considered a failure
- Use alternate expected exit and signal values with options as the
second argument to script_runs.
- Ability to pass input via stdin to the script with script_runs.
- Ability to capture stdout and stderr from script with script_runs.
- Functions to test stdout and stderr:
1.08 2015-05-06 05:09:13 -0400
- Now works with or without blib (rt81222, rt102743)
- Compatability with older versions of Test::Builder::Tester (rt81335)
- Requires Perl 5.6.0
- Migrate to Dist::Zilla