/p5-Test-Warn, Perl extension to test methods for warnings
0.32, Package name:
p5-Test-Warn-0.32, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module provides a few convenience methods for testing warning
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-27) Updated to version: p5-Test-Warn-0.32
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Test-Warn-0.30nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Test-Warn-0.30nb1
- (2014-11-03) Updated to version: p5-Test-Warn-0.30
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Test-Warn-0.24nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Test-Warn-0.24nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-25 15:14:41 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-Test-Warn to 0.32
- updating github information
- updating changes
- handling warnings with trailing newlines
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-11-02 18:35:21 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.30:
- important note in documentation how check for warning category is done
If you use Test::Warn with categories, you should check that it does
what you expect.
- Category tree is now dynamic and does not use Tree::DAG_Node (Graham Knop)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.