/p5-Throwable, Perl 5 role for classes that can be thrown
0.200013nb1, Package name:
p5-Throwable-0.200013nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Throwable is a role for classes that are meant to be thrown as exceptions
to standard program flow. It is very simple and does only two things:
saves any previous value for $@ and calls die $self.
Throwable::Error is a base class for exceptions that will be thrown to
signal errors and abort normal program flow. Throwable::Error is an
alternative to Exception::Class, the features of which are largely provided
by the Moose object system atop which Throwable::Error is built.
Throwable::Error performs the Throwable role.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Throwable-0.200013nb1
- (2015-09-02) Updated to version: p5-Throwable-0.200013
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Throwable-0.200012nb1
- (2015-02-18) Updated to version: p5-Throwable-0.200012
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Throwable-0.200009nb1
- (2014-02-04) Updated to version: p5-Throwable-0.200009
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-02 15:04:14 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.200013
0.200013 2015-07-01 09:46:11-04:00 America/New_York
- document that Moo, rather than Moose, may be used if preferred
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-18 02:11:24 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
- Drop two dependency (See below)
- Update 0.200009 0.200012
0.200012 2014-09-19 21:59:28-04:00 America/New_York
- avoid memory leaks and infinite recursion when stringifying
(thanks, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsaker (Mannsåker)!)
0.200011 2014-04-02 20:49:49-04:00 America/New_York
- eliminate prereq on Class::Load (thanks, Toby Inkster!)
- eliminate preqre on MooX::Types::MooseLike::Base (Toby Inkster)
0.200010 2014-03-08 22:39:25-05:00 America/New_York
- eliminate a memory leak in StackTrace::Auto (thanks, Graham Knop!)
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.