/p5-Tie-Cache-LRU, Least-Recently Used cache
20150301nb2, Package name:
p5-Tie-Cache-LRU-20150301nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module implements a least recently used (LRU) cache in memory
through a tie interface. Any time data is stored in the tied hash, that
key/value pair has an entry time associated with it, and as the cache
fills up, those members of the cache that are the oldest are removed to
make room for new entries.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Tie-Cache-LRU-20150301nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Tie-Cache-LRU-20150301nb1
- (2015-04-22) Updated to version: p5-Tie-Cache-LRU-20150301
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Tie-Cache-LRU-20110205nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Tie-Cache-LRU-20110205nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Tie-Cache-LRU-20110205nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-22 00:47:09 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update from 20110205 to 20150301
20150301 Sun Mar 1 12:22:37 PST 2015
* Clarified the license link (was pointing at the Artistic License)
* Now using Github for bug tracking and repository
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.