/p5-Tree-Simple-VisitorFactory, Collection of visitor objects for use with Tree::Simple
0.15, Package name:
p5-Tree-Simple-VisitorFactory-0.15, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Set of visitor objects for traversing Tree::Simple hierarchies.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-09-19) Updated to version: p5-Tree-Simple-VisitorFactory-0.15
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Tree-Simple-VisitorFactory-0.14nb1
- (2016-04-29) Updated to version: p5-Tree-Simple-VisitorFactory-0.14
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Tree-Simple-VisitorFactory-0.12nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Tree-Simple-VisitorFactory-0.12nb1
- (2013-11-30) Updated to version: p5-Tree-Simple-VisitorFactory-0.12
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-09-19 12:29:45 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-Tree-Simple-VisitorFactory to 0.15
- Correct physical address of Free Software Foundation in LICENSE file. \
Thanx to Petr Pisar.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-04-29 09:35:37 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated to devel/p5-Tree-Simple-VisitorFactory-0.14
- No code changes.
- Adopt workflow techniques suggested by Kent Fredric. This means a cleaner \
workdir and a
much more reliable dist. The latter now has auto-generated MANIFEST \
and META.* files.
- No code changes.
- Delete Build.PL.
- Fix my licence (sic) mess so all references are to Perl. This involves edits \
and LICENSE. See RT#113949. Thanx Kent Fredric.
- Fix Makefile.PL so modules only used for testing are in TEST_REQUIRES and \
See RT#113948. Thanx Kent Fredric.
- Fix README so it more-or-less conforms to the Perl Foundation's guidelines at
http://www.perlfoundation.org/cpan_lice … uidelines.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-11-24 02:52:49 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.12
0.12 Fri Nov 1 09:23:00 2013
- Update pre-reqs.
- Many, many doc typo fixes via github from dsteinbrunner.
- Add repos to Build.PL and Makefile.PL.
0.11 Mon Sep 23 11:07:00 2013
- Maintenance now by Ron Savage.
- Rectify datestamp format in this file.
- Add Changelog.ini.
- Add Build.PL.
- Clean up Makefile.PL.
- RT#40504: Add META.*.