/p5-XSLoader, Dynamically load C libraries into Perl code
0.24, Package name:
p5-XSLoader-0.24, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module defines a standard simplified interface to the dynamic linking
mechanisms available on many platforms. Its primary purpose is to implement
cheap automatic dynamic loading of Perl modules.
For a more complicated interface, see DynaLoader. Many (most) features of
DynaLoader are not implemented in XSLoader, like for example the
dl_load_flags, not honored by XSLoader.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-09-19) Updated to version: p5-XSLoader-0.24
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-XSLoader-0.16nb4
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-XSLoader-0.16nb3
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-XSLoader-0.16nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-XSLoader-0.16nb1
- (2013-04-24) Updated to version: p5-XSLoader-0.16
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-09-19 12:48:14 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated devel/p5-XSLoader to 0.24
0.24 - 2016-09-01 - SAPER
- fixed the way the module's version is detected in order to correctly
generate META.* files
0.23 - 2016-08-31 - SAPER
[Makefile.PL updated from perl blead 9e9fbcaf153d3c9eb897b5cab54a102632df4c78]
- 2016-08-05 note a possible pitfall
- 2016-08-05 add "provides" metadata for XSLoader (RT#138836)
0.22 - 2016-07-05 - SAPER
[Code updated from perl blead a651dcdf6a9151150dcf0fb6b18849d3e39b0811]
- 2016-07-04 Fix XSLoader to recognize drive letters
- 2016-07-03 Don’t let XSLoader load relative paths
[Code updated from perl 5.24.0]
- 2015-11-10 use dl_find_symbol 3rd optional argument
- 2015-11-02 remove XSLoader and DynaLoader OS specific code on NA OSes
- Converted the Changes file to CPAN::Changes::Spec format.
0.20 - 2016-05-05 - SAPER
[Code updated from perl 5.22.1]
- 2014-12-06 0.20 Don't test for bootstrap file twice
- 2014-10-31 0.19 Amend the mod2fname generation to detect more cases
- 2014-10-03 0.18 Allow XSLoader to load modules from a different namespace
- 2014-01-03 0.17 DynaLoader: Introduce d_libname_unique for Android
- Fixed a stupid mistake in Makefile.PL
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-04-24 18:37:29 by Hiramatsu Yoshifumi | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update p5-XSLoader to 0.16.
Changes from previous:
0.16 - 2012.09.03 - SAPER
- [CODE] Synced from bleadperl.
- [DOC] CPAN-RT #77294: Fixed some spelling and grammer errors.
- [TESTS] CPAN-RT #77557: Tests started to fail with Perl 5.15.5
- [DIST] Perl-RT #114050: Added meta-information in Makefile.PL to
reflect that the module is maintained by P5P.