/p5-strictures, Perl 5 pragma to turn on strict and make all warnings fatal
2.000003nb1, Package name:
p5-strictures-2.000003nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
p5-strictures provides "strictures" directive.
use strictures 1;
is equivalent to
use warnings FATAL => 'all';
except when called from a file where $0 matches:
and when either '.git' or '.svn' is present in the current directory
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-strictures-2.000003nb1
- (2016-04-22) Updated to version: p5-strictures-2.000003
- (2015-11-08) Updated to version: p5-strictures-2.000002
- (2015-06-30) Updated to version: p5-strictures-2.000001
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-strictures-2.000000nb1
- (2015-03-01) Updated to version: p5-strictures-2.000000
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-04-22 11:35:48 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated p5-strictures to 2.000003.
2.000003 - 2016-04-19
- update bundled ExtUtils::HasCompiler to 0.013 to fix potential false
- list optional XS dependencies as suggests rather than recommends (RT#107393)
| 2015-11-08 09:29:40 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update p5-strictures to 2.000002:
2.000002 - 2015-11-04
- use ExtUtils::HasCompiler to detect compiler rather than ExtUtils::CBuilder
- more comprehensive testing
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-30 08:47:07 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.000001
2.000001 - 2015-06-28
- update for perl 5.22 warning categories
- avoid using goto &UNIVERSAL::VERSION on perl 5.8, since it segfaults some
- also detect development directories based on .bzr directory
- various test cleanups
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-03-01 12:44:52 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.0:
2.000000 - 2015-02-26
* Incompatible Changes
- strictures 2 fatalizes only a subset of warnings. Some warning
categories are not safe to catch, or just inappropriate to have fatal.
Existing code looking like 'use strictures 1;' will continue to get the
old behavior of fatalizing all errors. The new behavior will take effect
when no version or version 2 is specified.
| 2015-02-01 19:30:07 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.005006:
1.005006 - 2015-01-30
- fix extra checks triggering on paths starting with t, xt, lib, or blib,
rather than only triggering on those directories.
- avoid stat checks for VCS directories until we are in an appropriately
- various cleanups in test files