/php-libawl, PHP Andrews Web Libraries
0.56, Package name:
php55-libawl-0.56, Maintainer: jym
Andrew's Web Libraries are a set of hopefully lightweight libraries for
handling a variety of useful things for web programming, including:
- Session management
- User management
- DB Records
- Simple reporting
- DB Schema Updating
- iCalendar parsing
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-06) Updated to version: php55-libawl-0.56
- (2015-12-19) Updated to version: php55-libawl-0.53
- (2012-11-13) Updated to version: php54-libawl-0.53
- (2012-08-16) Updated to version: php53-libawl-0.53
- (2012-01-28) Updated to version: php5-libawl-0.51
- (2011-10-25) Updated to version: php5-libawl-0.49
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-07 19:55:51 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
DISTNAME should not have the PHP version prefix to avoid changing
| 2016-06-06 17:14:45 by Hauke Fath | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Restore jym@'s maintainership - he still cares.
| 2016-06-06 15:45:59 by Hauke Fath | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update devel/php-libawl, a www/davical dependency which has not seen
much love recently.
Upstream has moved to gitlab.com, which requires a few distfile
The nominal maintainer has not touched the package in years, so reset
Part of PR pkg/51212 work.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-08-15 22:21:23 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 0.53: needed for davical-1.1.1.
New file Multipart.php.
| 2012-06-16 04:55:32 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) |
* Remove use of "5" in PKG_PHP_VERSION.
| 2012-01-28 16:34:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.51:
2012-01-13 Andrew McMillan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* [vComponent] Fix handling for vcard peculiarities.
* [vComponent] Don't escape all ; in N or ADR.
* [vComponent] Allow for property parameters to be multiply set.
* [AwlDbDialect] Don't treat binary strings longer than 6 characters as numbers.
* Release 0.51
2012-01-04 Andrew McMillan <email@example.com>
* Release 0.50
2011-11-09 Andrew McMillan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* [AWLUtilities] Ensure we flush output buffers on abort.
2011-11-02 Andrew McMillan <email@example.com>
* [vCalendar] More support for scheduling-related actions.
* [vComponent] Minor performance tweaks.
2011-10-31 Andrew McMillan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* [vCalendar] Add method to scrub a confidential event.
2011-10-24 Andrew McMillan <email@example.com>
* [AwlDatabase] Throw an exception when we can't rollback a transaction.
* [vCalendar] New functions for updating organizer/attendee status.