/py-ZopeInterface, The zope.interface package used in Zope 3 and Twisted
4.3.3, Package name:
py27-ZopeInterface-4.3.3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is a separate distribution of the zope.interface package used in
Zope 3 and Twisted, along with the packages they depend on.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-12-19) Updated to version: py27-ZopeInterface-4.3.3
- (2016-10-19) Updated to version: py27-ZopeInterface-4.3.2
- (2016-09-02) Updated to version: py27-ZopeInterface-4.3.1
- (2016-06-13) Updated to version: py27-ZopeInterface-4.2.0
- (2015-12-01) Updated to version: py27-ZopeInterface-4.1.3
- (2015-01-13) Updated to version: py27-ZopeInterface-4.1.2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-12-19 09:54:50 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated py-ZopeInterface to 4.3.3.
- Correct typos and ReST formatting errors in documentation.
- Add API documentation for the adapter registry.
- Ensure that the ``LICENSE.txt`` file is included in built wheels.
- Fix C optimizations broken on Py3k. See the Python bug at:
(https://github.com/zopefoundation/zope. … /issues/60)
| 2016-10-19 15:57:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated py-ZopeInterface to 4.3.2.
- Fix equality testing of ``implementedBy`` objects and proxies.
(https://github.com/zopefoundation/zope. … /issues/55)
| 2016-09-01 18:37:33 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated py-ZopeInterface to 4.3.1.
Add missing dependency.
- Support Components subclasses that are not hashable.
(https://github.com/zopefoundation/zope. … /issues/53)
- Add the ability to sort the objects returned by ``implementedBy``.
This is compatible with the way interface classes sort so they can
be used together in ordered containers like BTrees.
(https://github.com/zopefoundation/zope. … /issues/42)
- Make ``setuptools`` a hard dependency of ``setup.py``.
(https://github.com/zopefoundation/zope. … /issues/13)
- Change a linear algorithm (O(n)) in ``Components.registerUtility`` and
``Components.unregisterUtility`` into a dictionary lookup (O(1)) for
hashable components. This substantially improves the time taken to
manipulate utilities in large registries at the cost of some
additional memory usage. \
(https://github.com/zopefoundation/zope. … /issues/46)
| 2015-12-01 08:51:19 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update devel/py-ZopeInterface to 4.1.3.
- Fix installation without a C compiler on Python 3.5.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-07-15 20:19:55 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (6) |
Rename zpl to zpl-2.0 to make space for zpl-2.1.
Switch all packages currently referencing zpl to zpl-2.0.
Add zpl-2.1 to default-allowed per FSF.
| 2015-01-13 13:54:25 by Benny Siegert | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update zope.interface to 4.1.2. Reset maintainer, as sifu tells me he no longer
uses zope nor pkgsrc.
Add support for PyPy3.
Remove unittest assertions deprecated in Python3.x.
Add zope.interface.document.asReStructuredText, which formats the generated
text for an interface using ReST double-backtick markers.
Add support for Python 3.4.
Update bootstrap.py to version 2.2.
Add @named(name) declaration, that specifies the component name, so it does not
have to be passed in during registration.
| 2014-01-25 11:30:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (533) | |
Mark packages as not ready for python-3.x where applicable;
either because they themselves are not ready or because a
dependency isn't. This is annotated by
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # not yet ported as of x.y.z
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # py-foo, py-bar
respectively, please use the same style for other packages,
and check during updates.
Use versioned_dependencies.mk where applicable.
Use REPLACE_PYTHON instead of handcoded alternatives, where applicable.
Reorder Makefile sections into standard order, where applicable.
Remove PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCLUDE_3X lines since that will be default
with the next commit.
Whitespace cleanups and other nits corrected, where necessary.