/py-argparse, Easy, declarative interface for creating command line tools
1.4.0, Package name:
py27-argparse-1.4.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The argparse module provides an easy, declarative interface for
creating command line tools, which knows how to:
* parse the arguments and flags from sys.argv
* convert arg strings into objects for your program
* format and print informative help messages
* and much more...
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-06) Updated to version: py27-argparse-1.4.0
- (2012-10-31) Updated to version: py27-argparse-1.2.1
- (2012-02-17) Updated to version: py26-argparse-1.2.1
- (2010-07-24) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version py26-argparse-1.1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-06 08:33:58 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
- make argparse behave for default args aka
issue 12776, 11839: call argparse type function only once.
- move to github:ThomasWaldmann/argparse
- add TW as maintainer / give TW's email
- add some usecase to README, clarify issue tracking
- add a note to tox.ini about testing on dead snakes
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-01-25 11:30:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (533) | |
Mark packages as not ready for python-3.x where applicable;
either because they themselves are not ready or because a
dependency isn't. This is annotated by
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # not yet ported as of x.y.z
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # py-foo, py-bar
respectively, please use the same style for other packages,
and check during updates.
Use versioned_dependencies.mk where applicable.
Use REPLACE_PYTHON instead of handcoded alternatives, where applicable.
Reorder Makefile sections into standard order, where applicable.
Remove PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCLUDE_3X lines since that will be default
with the next commit.
Whitespace cleanups and other nits corrected, where necessary.
| 2012-10-31 12:19:55 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1460) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-02-24 21:04:15 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Comment out obviously untested Python 3.x support.
| 2012-02-16 23:11:38 by Guillaume Lasmayous | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update devel/py-argparse to 1.2.1
- uses egg.mk now
- fixed Issue #79: re-licensed argparse package under same license as
py 2.7 stdlib argparse code
- fixed Issue #80: argparse 1.2 is now same archive on pypi / on google code
| 2011-12-03 01:02:18 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (28) |
Tag the 28 locations that result in a Python 3.1 package as supporting so.
Remove it from the default list for the rest.
| 2010-07-24 19:46:59 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (1) |