/py-futures, Library brings asynchronous computations from Python 3.x
3.1.1, Package name:
py27-futures-3.1.1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Package that provides a high level interface to execute computations
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-18) Updated to version: py27-futures-3.1.1
- (2016-04-19) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version py27-futures-3.0.5 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-18 17:39:19 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update devel/py-futures to 3.1.1.
- Backported sanity checks for the ``max_workers`` constructor
argument for ThreadPoolExecutor and
- Set the default value of ``max_workers`` in ThreadPoolExecutor to
``None``, as in upstream code
(computes the thread pool size based on the number of CPUs)
- Added support for old-style exception objects
- Switched to the PSF license
| 2017-01-01 15:44:09 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (577) |
Add python-3.6 to incompatible versions.
| 2016-07-09 15:04:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (599) |
Remove python33: adapt all packages that refer to it.
| 2016-04-19 14:32:36 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Import futures 3.0.5 as devel/py-futures (using wip/py-futures).
Package that provides a high level interface to execute