NOTICE: This package has been removed from pkgsrc
/ruby-curses-gem, Ruby binding for curses, ncurses, and PDCurses
1.2.0, Package name:
ruby22-curses-1.2.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
A Ruby binding for curses, ncurses, and PDCurses, formerly part of the Ruby
standard library. curses is an extension library for text UI applications.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-23) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2017-03-14) Updated to version: ruby22-curses-1.2.0
- (2016-03-16) Updated to version: ruby22-curses-1.0.2
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: ruby21-curses-1.0.1nb1
- (2015-03-08) Updated to version: ruby21-curses-1.0.1
- (2015-02-01) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version ruby215-curses-1.0.1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-22 20:21:00 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Remove ruby-curses-gem which has moved to ruby-curses.
| 2017-04-22 18:09:30 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-curses-gem to 1.2.2.
### 1.2.2 / 2017-04-22
* Add Curses.get_key_modifiers, Curses.return_key_modifiers, and
* Support mswin native build. Pull request #29 by usa.
### 1.2.1 / 2017-03-27
* Add touch, untouch, touched?, touch_line, and line_touched?.
* Fix Pad#subpad to use subpad(3). (Issue #23)
* Fix build issues on macOS. Pull requests #24, #25, #26, #27 and #28 by nobu.
| 2017-03-13 17:00:18 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-curses-gem to 1.2.0.
1.2.0 / 2017-02-19
* Add Curses.assume_default_colors.
* Curses.unget_char should use String#ord even if unget_wch() is not available.
* The default value of keyboard_encoding should be ASCII-8BIT if get_wch() is
* NUM2ULONG() should be used in Window#bkgd etc.
1.1.3 / 2017-02-08
* Update PDCurses to handle extended keys.
1.1.2 / 2017-02-06
* Use the left-alt-fix branch of https://github.com/shugo/PDCurses.git to get
ALT + < etc.
1.1.1 / 2017-01-25
* Add -DPDC_WIDE to CPPFLAGS when compiling with PDCurses.
1.1.0 / 2017-01-24
* Use bundler instead of hoe. Pull request #18 by hsbt.
* Enable appveyor. Pull request #19 by hsbt.
* Add badges for build status to README.md. Pull request #20 by hsbt.
* Add Curses.erase and Curses::Window.erase.
* Add Curses::Window.redraw.
* Add Curses.unget_char, Curses.get_char, and Curses::Window.get_char for
* Add Curses.keyboard_encoding and Curses.terminal_encoding.
* Support cross compilation for mingw32.
* Fix error in attron/attroff documentation. Pull request #14 by stomar.
* Improve code samples. Pull request #15 by stomar.
| 2016-10-24 16:28:32 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) |
No need to specify RUBY_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED explictly.
| 2016-09-08 17:19:19 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (42) |
Rename RUBY_VERSION_SUPPORTED into _RUBY_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED to follow the
naming scheme of the other multi-version packages. Add support for the
coorresponding RUBY_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE list.
| 2016-03-16 14:07:31 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-curses-gem to 1.0.2.
### 1.0.2 / 2016-03-15
* Fix ncursesw support. Pull request #16 by peter50216, patch by eTM. Issue
#6 by Jean Lazarou.
| 2015-12-30 16:49:10 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add 22 and 23 to RUBY_VERSION_SUPPORTED; allow build on ruby22 and ruby23.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.