/ruby-msgpack, MessagePack implementation for Ruby
1.1.0, Package name:
ruby22-msgpack-1.1.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
MessagePack is a binary-based efficient object serialization library. It
enables to exchange structured objects between many languages like JSON. But
unlike JSON, it is very fast and small.}
This package is MessagePack implementation for Ruby.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-12) Updated to version: ruby22-msgpack-1.1.0
- (2016-10-20) Updated to version: ruby22-msgpack-1.0.2
- (2016-08-11) Updated to version: ruby22-msgpack-1.0.0
- (2016-01-11) Updated to version: ruby200-msgpack-0.7.4
- (2016-01-06) Updated to version: ruby200-msgpack-0.7.2
- (2015-11-29) Updated to version: ruby200-msgpack-0.7.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-12 15:40:53 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-msgpack to 1.1.0.
2017-02-28 version 1.1.0:
* Fix the extention type handling to accept modules in addition to classes
2017-01-24 version 1.0.3:
* Support Ruby 2.4
| 2016-10-20 16:42:08 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-msgpack to 1.0.2.
2016-10-17 version 1.0.2:
* Bump version up to release newer version to fix broken gem release for JRuby
2016-10-17 version 1.0.1:
* Fix a bug to crash at packer when ext type is registered for superclass of \
* Fix JRuby implementation about inconsistent API of Unpacker constructor
| 2016-08-10 22:36:12 by Benny Siegert | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-msgpack to 1.0.0. From Jonathan Buschmann in
2016-07-08 version 1.0.0:
* Fix to be able to pack Symbol with ext types
* Fix for MRI 2.4 (Integer unification)
2016-05-10 version 0.7.6:
* Fix bug to raise IndexOutOfBoundsException for Bignum value with
small int in JRuby
2016-04-06 version 0.7.5:
* Improved support for i386/armel/armhf environments
* Fix bug for negative ext type id and some architectures (arm*)
| 2016-01-11 17:04:36 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-msgpack to 0.7.4.
2016-01-08 version 0.7.4:
* Improved compatibility of Packer between CRuby and JRuby about argument
IO-ish object values.
2016-01-07 version 0.7.3:
* Add Packer#write_float32 method to pack floating point numbers into FLOAT
| 2016-01-06 16:24:22 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-msgpack to 0.72.
2016-01-06 version 0.7.2:
* Improved compatibility of Unpacker between CRuby and JRuby to accept
stream-like object by checking respond_to(:read) in addition to class
| 2015-11-29 15:22:41 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-msgpack to 0.7.1.
2015-11-20 version 0.7.1:
* Fixed bug to pack/unpack ext type objects larger than 256bytes incorrectly.
2015-10-24 version 0.7.0:
* Add extention types support.
* Fix to share almost all test cases between CRuby and JRuby implementations.
* Fixed JRuby implementation to raise UnknownExtTypeError for unregistered ext \
instead to generate MessagePack::ExtensionValue instances.
(Specify `allow_unknown_ext: true` as unpacker option for v0.6.x behavior.)
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-13 12:18:35 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-msgpack to 0.6.2.
2015-07-22 version 0.6.2:
* Fix release workflow: Ruby 2.1 and 2.2 are supported for Windows (2.0 is
* Fix to encode symbols along its encoding
* Fix segmentation fault in minor case
2015-07-01 version 0.6.1:
* Added :compatibility_mode option to Packer#initialize. Default is false. If it
is set to true, str8 format and bin format family will not be used.