/ruby-ole, Ruby library for read/write access to OLE compound documents
18.104.22.168, Package name:
ruby22-ole-22.214.171.124, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The ruby-ole library provides a variety of functions primarily for
working with OLE2 structured storage files, such as those produced by
Microsoft Office - eg *.doc, *.msg etc.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-19) Updated to version: ruby22-ole-126.96.36.199
- (2016-01-03) Updated to version: ruby200-ole-1.2.12
- (2015-01-19) Updated to version: ruby200-ole-188.8.131.52
- (2014-03-17) Updated to version: ruby200-ole-184.108.40.206
- (2013-07-04) Updated to version: ruby193-ole-220.127.116.11
- (2013-01-06) Updated to version: ruby193-ole-18.104.22.168
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-19 17:44:55 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-ole to 22.214.171.124.
== 126.96.36.199 / 2017-03-12
- Integer unification for ruby 2.4.0+ (github #19, koic).
| 2016-01-03 07:57:05 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-ole to 1.2.12.
== 1.2.12 / 2015-12-29
- Change project homepage to github.
- Add MIT licence to the gemspec (github #17, reiz).
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-03-15 18:09:00 by Hiramatsu Yoshifumi | Files touched by this commit (8) |
Set MAINTAINER to pkgsrc-users.
| 2015-01-19 13:38:41 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-ole to 188.8.131.52.
== 184.108.40.206 / 2014-12-30
- Fix duplicate key warning (github #15 and googlecode #12).
| 2014-03-17 15:05:38 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Use RUBY_SUFFIX instead of RUBY_VER.
| 2013-07-04 14:09:18 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-ole to 220.127.116.11.
== 18.104.22.168 / 2013-06-24
- Various encoding fixes to make tests pass on current rubies.
- Fix RangesIO#write behaviour when passed an encoded string (github #14,
- Fix Dirent#each_child attempting iteration on file children (github #13).
- Unused variable fixes to avoid warnings (github #12, kachick).
| 2012-12-22 09:35:31 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-ole to 22.214.171.124.
== 126.96.36.199 / 2012-11-06
- Fix breakage of IO.parse_mode on Rubinius (issue #10).
- Make tests pass on rubinius (issue #11).
- Improve RangesIO test coverage.
- Don't warn when mbat_start is AVAIL instead of EOC (github #9).