/ruby-pathname2, Alternate implementation of the Pathname library
1.8.0, Package name:
ruby22-pathname2-1.8.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
An alternate implementation for the Pathname library. This version treats
a path name as a String, though with certain methods overloaded.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-10-09) Updated to version: ruby22-pathname2-1.8.0
- (2015-10-04) Updated to version: ruby200-pathname2-1.7.4
- (2015-02-01) Updated to version: ruby200-pathname2-1.7.3
- (2012-11-13) Updated to version: ruby193-pathname2-1.6.5
- (2011-12-15) Updated to version: ruby19-pathname2-1.6.5
- (2011-06-18) Updated to version: ruby18-pathname2-1.6.4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-10-09 16:31:16 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-pathname2 to 1.8.0.
== 1.8.0 - 19-Jun-2016
* Changed license to Apache 2.0.
* Some cleanup and updates to the Rakefile and benchmarks.
* Refactored some realpath tests so they're not touching system files like
/dev/stdin any more. Thanks go to Michael R. Crusoe for pointing out the
potential pitfalls of doing that.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-04 14:21:26 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-pathname2 to 1.7.4.
== 1.7.4 - 7-Sep-2015
* This gem is now signed.
* Rakefile now assumes Rubygems 2.x for some tasks.
| 2015-09-25 10:54:26 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Avoid using rubyforge.org since it stopped most of services.
| 2015-02-01 17:13:09 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-pathname2 to 1.7.3.
== 1.7.3 - 24-Apr-2014
* The basename and dirname methods now return Pathname objects.
== 1.7.2 - 23-Apr-2014
* The join and expand_path methods now return Pathname objects.
== 1.7.1 - 28-Mar-2014
* Updated gemspec for Windows vs Unix.
* Updated README and MANIFEST.
== 1.7.0 - 28-Mar-2014
* Windows now uses FFI internally instead of win32-api.
* Added a custom pretty_print method for the pp library.
* Reorganized the test suite for Windows, and added many
more test tasks to the Rakefile.
| 2011-12-15 16:08:49 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-pathname2 package to 1.6.5.
== 1.6.5 - 19-Sep-2011
* Added the String#to_path instance method. This returns a Pathname
* The architecture for the Windows gem is now "universal", and some
gemspec dependencies were simplified.
| 2011-06-18 03:51:40 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-pathname2 package to 1.6.4.
== 1.6.4 - 20-Jan-2011
* Explicitly remove the Pathname const if it is already defined in order
to avoid a superclass mismatch error. This library assumes that if you
require pathname2, you want my version of the Pathname class.
* Updated URI handling for Ruby 1.9.x.
* Added the Pathname() method, a synonym for Pathname.new.
* Some Rakefile and gemspec tweaks.
* Some updates to the test suite, including some specifically for Windows 7.
| 2010-09-10 08:08:32 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update devel/ruby-pathname2 to 1.6.3.
* Use lang/ruby/gem.mk instead of misc/rubygems/rubygem.mk.
* Add LICENSE.
* Remove default value of GEM_BUILD.
* Update dependency according to gemspec.
== 1.6.3 - 2-Oct-2009
* Updated Windows platform handling code to include mingw and cygwin.
* Added the :gem rake task.
* Minor gemspec updates.
* Some minor test suite updates.
== 1.6.2 - 4-Aug-2009
* Now compatible with Ruby 1.9.x.
* License changed to Artistic 2.0.
* Added the Pathname.pwd method as a synonym for Pathname.new(Dir.pwd).
* Modified Pathname#dirname so that you can specify a level that indicates
how many levels up you want to retrieve. For example, if your path was
'/usr/local/bin', then path.dirname(2) would return '/usr'.
* Now compatible with Ruby 1.9.x.
* Bumped required version of the facade library to 1.0.4.