/ruby-rdoc, Produces HTML and command-line documentation for Ruby projects
4.2.2, Package name:
ruby22-rdoc-4.2.2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
RDoc produces HTML and command-line documentation for Ruby projects. RDoc
includes the +rdoc+ and +ri+ tools for generating and displaying online
See RDoc for a description of RDoc's markup and basic use.
This is updated version from bundled in ruby.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-03-14) Updated to version: ruby22-rdoc-4.2.2
- (2016-02-16) Updated to version: ruby200-rdoc-4.2.2
- (2016-02-06) Updated to version: ruby200-rdoc-4.2.1
- (2015-01-25) Updated to version: ruby200-rdoc-4.2.0
- (2014-07-24) Updated to version: ruby200-rdoc-4.1.1
- (2014-03-14) Updated to version: ruby193-rdoc-4.1.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-09-08 17:19:19 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (42) |
Rename RUBY_VERSION_SUPPORTED into _RUBY_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED to follow the
naming scheme of the other multi-version packages. Add support for the
coorresponding RUBY_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE list.
| 2016-03-14 01:59:07 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (16) |
remove references to ruby200
| 2016-02-16 15:16:43 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-rdoc to 4.2.2.
=== 4.2.2 / 2016-02-09
* Bug fixes
* Include lib/rdoc/generator/pot/* in built gem
| 2016-02-06 11:59:55 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update ruby-rdoc to 4.2.1.
4.2.1 / 2015-12-22
* Fixed infinite loop with CR #339 by @nobu
* Allow rdoc run with disable-gems #340 by @luizluca
* Don't store full path in GZipped js files #341 by @voxik
* Fix relative path names for drive letters #367 by @nobu
* Fix for valid syntax `class C end` parsing #368 by @nobu
| 2015-11-23 16:46:59 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (18) |
Remove 193 from RUBY_VERSION_SUPPORTED.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-03-10 17:18:54 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) |
These package are still needed by ruby18 packages.
| 2015-01-25 17:14:24 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update rdoc package to 4.2.0.
=== 4.2.0 / 2014-12-06
* Major enhancements
* RDoc can now produce translation files for use with gettext. See
RDoc::Generator::POT for a workflow for creating translations of your
documentation. Pull request #254 by Kouhei Sutou.
* Minor enhancements
* RDoc now allows any single-word macro before a C method implementation.
Issue #722 by Hanmac.
* Now :all is a synonym for :private for RDoc::Options#visibility= to match
the --all command line option. Pull request #276 by Zachary Scott.
* Running rake for the first time now installs racc. Pull request #285 by
* Added <code>-h</code> flag to also display help. Issue #300 by \
* search_index.js is now loaded asynchronously for improved performance.
* Allow +X::Y+ as typewriter text. Issue #319, pull request #322 by Jeremy
* Added RDoc::RI::Task for building ri data easily through rake. Pull
request #332 by Zachary Scott.
* A gzipped search index is generated for servers configured to use
precompressed files. Pull request #334 by Zachary Scott.
* CSS files now live under /css relative to the document root. Pull request
#335 by Zachary Scott.
* Improved detection of valid ruby in verbatim sections. Pull request #333
by Jeremy Evans.
* Bug fixes
* Fixed HTML labels for cross-browser compatibility. This breaks existing
links but enables cross-browser compatibility. Pull request #330 by Jens
* RDoc handles ASCII-incompatible encodings now. An encoding hint may need
to be added to the file for RDoc to produce correct output, though.
Issue #288 by Manuel Meurer.
* Fixed height recalculation issues when headings are hovered. Issue #289
by Dietmar H. Büto.
* RDoc now ignores its own output directories. Pull Request #306 by
Hsing-Hui Hsu, bug #305 by Ryan Davis.
* Fixed RDoc::Task no longer uselessly builds documentation when generating
non-HTML output. Bug #307 by Christina Thompson, pull request #308 by
* Added pointer to font copyright and license information to LEGAL.rdoc.
Issue #290 by Christian Hofstaedtler.
* Fixed RDoc::Context#<=> for ruby trunk. Issue #284 by Hanmac, pull
request #287 by Aaron Patterson
* Tests no longer create directories inside test/. Pull request #286 by
* Fixed documentation example in RDoc::Markup. Pull request #292 by Gregory
* Applied typo fix to RDoc::Markup. Pull request #297 by @montanalow
* Fixed pretty_print for RDoc::MethodAttr with an alias. Pull request #324
by Hsing-Hui Hsu.
* Fixed lexing of %w"". Issue #315 by Thierry Lambert, pull request \
* RDoc::TokenStream now removes nil tokens. Pull request #318 by Calle
* Fixed footer links to rubyforge and darkfish. Pull request #328 by
* Fixed page-top link. Pull request #329 by @blackwinter
* Minitest gem activation failures are now ignored during test startup.
Issue #313 by Vít Ondruch.
* Fixed error when generating documentation from singleton classes. Issue
#311 by Vít Ondruch.
* Splat and keyword params can now be detected for documentation
completeness. Issue #321 Tom Kadwill.
* Standalone anchors in markdown documents are no longer escaped. Issue
#312 by Scott Thompson.
* Fixed RegExp matching stack overflow on Ruby 1.8.7. Issue #327 by sshao.
=== 4.1.2 / 2014-09-05
* Bug fixes
* Updated vendored jQuery to 1.6.4. Bug ruby/ruby#711 by @neuralme