/ruby-rdoc, Produces HTML and command-line documentation for Ruby projects
4.2.2, Package name:
ruby22-rdoc-4.2.2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
RDoc produces HTML and command-line documentation for Ruby projects. RDoc
includes the +rdoc+ and +ri+ tools for generating and displaying online
See RDoc for a description of RDoc's markup and basic use.
This is updated version from bundled in ruby.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-03-14) Updated to version: ruby22-rdoc-4.2.2
- (2016-02-16) Updated to version: ruby200-rdoc-4.2.2
- (2016-02-06) Updated to version: ruby200-rdoc-4.2.1
- (2015-01-25) Updated to version: ruby200-rdoc-4.2.0
- (2014-07-24) Updated to version: ruby200-rdoc-4.1.1
- (2014-03-14) Updated to version: ruby193-rdoc-4.1.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-22 20:27:05 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (11) |
Remove 18 from RUBY_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED.
| 2016-09-08 17:19:19 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (42) |
Rename RUBY_VERSION_SUPPORTED into _RUBY_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED to follow the
naming scheme of the other multi-version packages. Add support for the
coorresponding RUBY_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE list.
| 2016-03-14 01:59:07 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (16) |
remove references to ruby200
| 2016-02-16 15:16:43 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-rdoc to 4.2.2.
=== 4.2.2 / 2016-02-09
* Bug fixes
* Include lib/rdoc/generator/pot/* in built gem
| 2016-02-06 11:59:55 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update ruby-rdoc to 4.2.1.
4.2.1 / 2015-12-22
* Fixed infinite loop with CR #339 by @nobu
* Allow rdoc run with disable-gems #340 by @luizluca
* Don't store full path in GZipped js files #341 by @voxik
* Fix relative path names for drive letters #367 by @nobu
* Fix for valid syntax `class C end` parsing #368 by @nobu
| 2015-11-23 16:46:59 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (18) |
Remove 193 from RUBY_VERSION_SUPPORTED.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-03-10 17:18:54 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) |
These package are still needed by ruby18 packages.