/ruby-test-spec, BDD interface over Test::Unit
0.10.0, Package name:
ruby200-test-spec-0.10.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
test/spec layers an RSpec-inspired interface on top of Test::Unit, so
you can mix TDD and BDD (Behavior-Driven Development).
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-11-03) Updated to version: ruby200-test-spec-0.10.0
- (2010-09-10) Updated to version: ruby18-test-spec-0.10.0
- (2008-09-15) Updated to version: ruby18-test-spec-0.9.0
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2010-09-10 08:30:47 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update devel/ruby-test-spec to 0.10.0.
* Use lang/ruby/gem.mk instead of misc/rubygems/rubygem.mk.
* Add LICENSE.
* Remove default value of GEM_BUILD.
Changes are unknown.
| 2009-06-14 19:49:18 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (454) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2008-09-15 10:47:53 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-test-spec package to 0.9.
Release Name: 0.9
* July 2nd, 2008: Fifth public release 0.9.
* Allow should.<predicate>? as well as should.<predicate>.
* Add shared contexts.
* Nested contexts now run the
setups/teardowns/before(:all)/after(:all) of their parents.