/ruby-thor, Scripting framework that replaces rake, sake and rubigen
0.19.4, Package name:
ruby23-thor-0.19.4, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Thor is a simple and efficient tool for building self-documenting
command line utilities. It removes the pain of parsing command line
options, writing "USAGE:" banners, and can also be used as an
alternative to the [Rake](http://github.com/jimweirich/rake) build
tool. The syntax is Rake-like, so it should be familiar to most Rake
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-20) Updated to version: ruby23-thor-0.19.4
- (2014-08-27) Updated to version: ruby200-thor-0.19.1
- (2014-07-24) Updated to version: ruby200-thor-0.18.1
- (2013-09-15) Updated to version: ruby193-thor-0.18.1
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: ruby193-thor-0.17.0
- (2012-06-16) Updated to version: ruby193-thor-0.14.6
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-20 13:48:32 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update ruby-thor to 0.19.4.
* pkgsrc change: add pkg_alternatives support.
0.19.4, release 2016-11-28
* Rename Thor::Base#thor_reserved_word? to #is_thor_reserved_word?
0.19.3, release 2016-11-27
* Output a warning instead of raising an exception when a default option value
doesn't match its specified type
0.19.2, release 2016-11-26
* Fix bug with handling of colors passed to ask (and methods like yes? and no?
which it underpins)
* Allow numeric arguments to be negative
* Ensure that default option values are of the specified type (e.g. you can't
specify "foo" as the default for a numeric option), but make symbols and
* Add Thor::Shell::Basic#indent method for intending output
* Fix remove_command for an inherited command (see #451)
* Allow hash arguments to only have each key provided once (see #455)
* Allow commands to disable class options, for instance for "help" commands
* Do not generate a negative option (--no-no-foo) for already negative boolean
* Improve compatibility of Thor::CoreExt::HashWithIndifferentAccess with Ruby
standard library Hash
* Allow specifying a custom binding for template evaluation (e.g. #key? and
* Fix support for subcommand-specific "help"s
* Use a string buffer when handling ERB for Ruby 2.3 compatibility
* Update dependencies
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-08-27 02:04:19 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 0.19.1. No changelog provided.
| 2013-09-15 12:24:55 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-thor to 0.18.1.
# 0.18.1, release 2013-03-30
* Revert regressions found in 0.18.0
## 0.18.0, release 2013-03-26
* Remove rake2thor
* Only display colors if output medium supports colors
* Pass parent_options to subcommands
* Fix non-dash-prefixed aliases
* Make error messages more helpful
* Rename "task" to "command"
* Add the method to allow for custom package name
| 2013-02-11 04:08:06 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-thor to 0.17.0.
0.17.0, release 2013-01-24
Add better support for tasks that accept arbitrary additional arguments \
(e.g. things like bundle exec)
Only strip from stdin.gets if it wasn't ended with EOF
Allow "send" as a task name
Allow passing options as arguments after "--"
0.16.0, release 2012-08-14
Add enum to string arguments
0.15.4, release 2012-06-29
Fix regression when destination root contains reserved regexp characters
0.15.3, release 2012-06-18
Support strict_args_position! for backwards compatibility
Escape Dir glob characters in paths
0.15.2, released 2012-05-07
Exposed terminal_width as a public API
0.15.1, release 2012-05-06
Fix Ruby 1.8 truncation bug with unicode chars
Fix shell delegate methods to pass their block
Don't output trailing spaces when printing the last column in a table
0.15, released 2012-04-29
Alias method_options to options
Refactor say to allow multiple colors
Exposed error as a public API
Exposed file_collision as a public API
Exposed print_wrapped as a public API
Exposed set_color as a public API
Fix number-formatting bugs in print_table
Fix "indent" typo in print_table
Fix Errno::EPIPE when piping tasks to head
More friendly error messages
| 2012-06-16 17:55:49 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add comment to note thor<0.15 is required by Ruby on Rails 3.2.
| 2010-12-04 05:03:54 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-thor package to 0.14.6.
Changes are unknown.
| 2010-09-23 08:41:28 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update devel/ruby-thor to 0.14.1.
Official changes are unknown but it seems that some bug fixes was done.