/spyder, Scientific PYthon Development EnviRonment
2.3.0beta4nb2, Package name:
spyder-2.3.0beta4nb2, Maintainer: jihbed.research
The spyderlib module provides powerful console and
editor related widgets to your PyQt4 application. It also includes a
Scientific Python development environment named 'Spyder', an alternative to
IDLE with powerful interactive features such as variable explorer (with
GUI-based editors for dictionaries, lists, NumPy arrays, etc.), object
inspector, online help, and a lot more
Required to run:
] Package options
: ipython1, matplotlib, numpy, rope
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-04-28) Updated to version: spyder-2.3.0beta4nb2
- (2014-02-08) Updated to version: spyder-2.3.0beta2nb2
- (2013-11-18) Package has been reborn
- (2013-11-18) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2013-08-28) Package has been reborn
- (2013-08-28) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-07-25 10:35:08 by Kamel Derouiche | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
update to stable version
| 2014-04-27 22:57:48 by Kamel Derouiche | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
| 2014-02-08 00:48:20 by Kamel Derouiche | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
update to beta testing
= History of changes =
== Version 2.2.5 ==
=== Bug fixes (since v2.2.4) ===
* Issue 1322 Problems with scientific_startup in other interpreters from the \
one Spyder is running on
* Issue 1337 Mac app - Update to Qt 4.8.4 for HDPI
* Issue 1450 IPython kernel cpu usage increases with time
* Issue 1520 LinuxColor for ipython plugin
* Issue 1551 /doc/installation.rst: update Arch Linux package link
* Issue 1560 spyder 2.2.3 incompatible with pylint 0.25.1 on Windows
* Issue 1564 Fix several Editor cell problems
* Issue 1578 Typo in your 'About Spyder...' dialog.
* Issue 1581 Cannot launch Spyder 2.2.4 installed from DMG on Mac OS X.
* Issue 1589 Mention what types of objects our Variable Explorer support in \
* Issue 1595 Fail to start an ipython console when variable explorer \
autorefresh is turned off in Preferences
* Issue 1596 Spelling mistake in dialog ('loose' --> 'lose')
=== Other Changes (since v2.2.4) ===
* Update our Mac application to the latest versions of Python, Qt and PyQt \
(now it's based in Homebrew).
* Several important compatibility fixes for PySide.
* Improve our support for IPython 1.0+.
== Version 2.2.4 ==
=== Bug fixes (since v2.2.3) ===
* Issue 347 Matplotlib hangs on Mac if using PySide
* Issue 1265 Create a Debug menu to easily show how to set breakpoints
* Issue 1489 Project Explorer does not load all projects in workspace.
* Issue 1516 Make Spyder compatible with both IPython 0.13 and 1.0
* Issue 1531 Pyflakes version check is looking for 0.5.0 only
* Issue 1539 /tmp/spyder is owned by the first user on the server to launch \
=== Other Changes (since v2.2.3) ===
* Make Spyder compatible with SymPy 0.7.3+
* Add shortcuts to the tooltips of all toolbars
* Make IPython Console work better if Matplotlib is not installed
| 2014-01-25 11:38:23 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (28) | |
Mark packages as not ready for python-3.x where applicable;
either because they themselves are not ready or because a
dependency isn't. This is annotated by
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # not yet ported as of x.y.z
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # py-foo, py-bar
respectively, please use the same style for other packages,
and check during updates.
Use versioned_dependencies.mk where applicable.
Use REPLACE_PYTHON instead of handcoded alternatives, where applicable.
Reorder Makefile sections into standard order, where applicable.
Remove PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCLUDE_3X lines since that will be default
with the next commit.
Whitespace cleanups and other nits corrected, where necessary.
| 2013-08-13 02:22:30 by Kamel Derouiche | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
| 2013-03-05 01:02:17 by Kamel Derouiche | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
| 2012-11-23 23:33:55 by othyro | Files touched by this commit (43) |
Mostly whitespace and blank line fixing. Some files also got minor
formatting corrections as well as other corrections.
| 2012-10-07 18:23:08 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (87) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
Mark packages that don't or might probably not have staged installation.